In Episode 3 we welcome a conversation with Elisabeth Preisinger and Josef Lorentz on the Enneagram and the woman at the well from John 4:5-42 with a performance of a Kyrie by Tangled Blue with stories from Schmilkendorf, Germany and Red Deer, Alberta.
For those of you interested in more of the history of the Enneagram here is where you can download the additional part of Josef and Elisabeth’s conversation that we edited out of Episode 3. Thanks for listening!
- The Enneagram Made Easy by Elizabeth Wagele & Renee Baron (a great surface-level introduction)
- The Wisdom of the Enneagram and/or Personality Types by Don Richard Riso and Russ Hudson
- The Enneagram in Love and Work by Helen Palmer
- “Wow, this statement really summarized how I think/feel/act”
- “Is this really how others see me???”
- “I thought everybody felt/thought this way”
- “This is something you probably didn’t know about me”
- “This is so NOT me”
Here are a few photos from Tangled Blue’s performance in Schmilkendorf, Germany in 2013.